12 PRINCIPLES TO REMEMBER OF GOD’S PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE – Dr Myles Munroe
1. God is a God of purpose.
2. What God plans is intentional, meaningful, and guaranteed to succeed.
3. God created everything with a purpose.
4. The purpose of something determines its nature, design, and features.
5. Not every purpose is known to us because we have lost our understanding of God‘s original intent for us.
6. Where purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable.
7. To discover the purpose of something, never ask the creation; ask the creator.
8. If we don‘t know the purpose for our lives, we‘re just experimenting.
9. When you go to God, He knows how to make up for the time that you lost from not knowing your purpose.
10. We find our purpose only in the mind of our Maker.
11. God‘s purpose is the key to our fulfilment.
12. God put your purpose within you. To draw it out, you need to be assisted by His wisdom and revelation.